Hmmm a lovely vegetable curry that isn’t to hot so the kidlets should enjoy it as well- perfect for a cold night!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Potato, sweet
- Indian curry paste
- Red capsicum
- 600 grams Potato, Sweet peeled
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 tbsp Ginger freshly grated
- 1 tbsp Indian Curry Paste
- 500 grams Cauliflower sliced
- 5 cups Vegetable Stock salt reduced
- 1 cup Red Capsicum chopped
- 1 cup Tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Basil, Fresh
- Heat some oil in a large pan.
- Add the olive oil, onion, ginger and curry paste and cook for 2-3 minutes, until aromatic.
- Add the sweet potato, cauliflower, capsicum, stock and tomatoes.
- Stir in well and simmer with the lid on for 12-15 minutes, or until vegetables are softened.
- Top with yoghurt, sprinkle with chopped basil and serve with rice or couscous.