Slow Cooker Chocolate Custard Pots – yet another delicious dessert.
You’ll go crazy over these Slow Cooker Chocolate Custard Pots! I had a taste and it made me so weak in the knees I can hardly speak…. lol I know that’s a song but I vividly remember feeling exactly that way the first time I tasted this little pot of chocolate gold.
These Slow Cooker Choc Custard Pots are cute little desserts that are so simple to make – you just leave it and they cook themselves in the slow cooker. Pop them on after school, they’ll be ready for after dinner!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 large Eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Milk (350ml)
- Preheat slow cooker to high and boil the kettle.
- Mix sugar and cocoa together and add enough 1/4 cup boiling water to make a thick but smooth paste.
- Use a small whisk or fork to ensure the sugar is dissolved and no cocoa lumps.
- Add the milk to this mixture and whisk until combined.
- Whisk in the eggs.
- Carefully fill small ramekins, bowls or tea cups and place them carefully into your slow cooker. Very carefully pour boiling water into your slow cooker to come half way up sides of ramekins.
- Take a sheet of foil or baking paper and place that over the ramekins lightly. This will stop water droplets.
- Put on the lid, cook on high for 1-1.5 hours until just set. You will need to check them as they will take more or less time depending on size of ramekin you use.