This Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala is a gorgeous Indian dish that is soooo easy to make at home, and will taste just like the real thing!
If you’re putting together a recipe list of delicious homemade indian food, then you definitely should include this one!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 1 Tin Tomatoes 1 can, chopped
- 1/2 Onion diced
- 1 gram Chili Powder a pinch
- 1 gram Ground Ginger a pinch
- 1/4 cup Thickened Cream
- 1/2 cup Natural Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Ginger grated
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp White Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 gram Ground Cardamom a pinch
- In a large bowl, mix together all the marinade ingredients.
- Add the chicken, toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours (overnight is best).
- Place the tomatoes, onion, chilli powder and ginger in the slow cooker and mix together.
- Stir in the chicken and marinade.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with rice