Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 large Brown Onion diced
- 2 Potatos Chopped
- 2 Carrots chopped
- 2 Celery stalks, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 500 grams Pasta shell or spiral
- 8 cups Beef Stock
- 4 Lamb Shanks
- Brown onion and place in slow cooker.
- Place all ingredients apart from pasta in the slow cooker
- Season with salt and pepper and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on packet
- Remove shanks and chop meat, discard bones.
- Add meat back to the slow cooker and serve.