Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 200 grams Mars Bars chopped
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder sifted
- 100 grams White Chocolate
- 3 Cups Rice Bubbles
- 1 Pack Christmas M&Ms use 24 pieces
- Spray a little canola spray into 2 x 12 cup mini-muffin trays.
- Melt the Mars Bars, cream and cocoa in a glass bowl over simmering water. The bowl should not touch water. Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Put the Rice Bubbles in a separate large bowl, pour in the chocolate mixture and stir until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffins tray and press down gently. Refrigerate for 2 hours and turn out onto a tray to decorate.
- Melt white chocolate add one teaspoon to the top of each mars bar pudding.
- Place one M&M on each pudding. Now try not to eat them all!