Jalapeno Cheesy Creamed Corn
Mexican is my most favourite go to meals!! Its always quick and easy, It can be spicy for those who love that extra kick or toned down for those who don’t!
This Creamed corn is fantastic as a side with chicken or fish, and also can be used to stuff sweet potato for a vegetarian option. Jalapeno’s have such a unique taste and give the cream a kick of spice, wow your guests with this Jalapeno Cheesy Creamed Corn!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Olive oil
- Lime wedges
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Red Capsicum, Diced
- 2 Can Corn Kernels
- 1 500g Tub Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Jalapeno (Jarred), Chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheese, Grated
- 1/2 Bunch Coriander, Chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Sweet Paprika
- Lime Wedges
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- In a saucepan add olive oil, onions, capsicum and cook until they are soft, stirring occasionally.
- Add the corn, Jalapenos, cream cheese, paprika and butter, stirring until the cream cheese has melted.
- Add the grated cheese and coriander and stir until all combined
- Place it into an oven dish and bake for 15 - 20 minutes until golden