Creamy Garlic Prawn Fettuccine
If you love prawns then this Creamy Garlic Prawn Fettuccine will definitely hit the spot! Great to use up the left over fresh prawns on Boxing Day after Christmas!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Egg Fettuccine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh ripe tomatoes (chopped)
- 400 grams Egg Fettuccine
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (brown) finely chopped
- 3 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 3/4 cups Cream
- 4 Fresh Prawns
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets
- 400 grams Fresh Ripe Tomatoes (chopped)
- Cook the fettuccine in a large saucepan full of boiling water with added salt.
- Cook until tender (about 10 minutes), drain and return the pasta to the pan.
- In a large frying pan add the olive oil and heat to medium high.
- Add the garlic and garlic and cook until the onion is soft and fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes and white wine and reduce down for about 5 minutes before turning down the heat and adding the cream.
- Simmer the mixture on a very low heat until it thickens slightly.
- Stir in the prawns and cook until the prawns turn pink and curl up.
- Immediately take the pan off the heat and stir through the fettuccine.
- Pile into bowls and garnish with basil and freshly grated cheese.