Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Cob Loaf
- 250 grams Cream Cheese
- 300 ml Sour Cream
- 4 Bacon Rashers cooked and chopped
- 3 Spring Onion chopped finely
- 2 cups Cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut off the top of the cob loaf and set aside.
- Pull out the soft bread inside and place on a baking tray with the empty cob loaf.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Mix the cream cheese with the sour cream and beat until smooth.
- Mix in the bacon, spring onions and cheese.
- Spoon the mixture into the cob loaf, cover in aluminium foil and bake for an hour.