Allergy Friendly Mint Lamb Burgers
When you start making your own burgers, like these Allergy Friendly Mint Lamb Burgers, you’ll never buy store bought burgers again. Not only are they really easy to put together, they both egg and gluten free. If you think you need egg or breadcrumbs in burgers, you’re wrong! These taste great and are definitely allergen friendly.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Red Onion diced
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin heaped
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- 500 grams Lamb Mince
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander heaped
- 1/4 tsp Salt And Fresh Ground Pepper add more or less depending on your preference
- In a large bowl add the onion, garlic, spices, mint and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- To this mixture add the lamb mince, adding salt and pepper to your preference.
- Using a fork, knife (or for best results) your hands, mash the lamb mince up and mix it with the rest of your ingredients until they are well distributed.
- Wash your hands well. Wet them slightly and form the mince mixture into burger around the same size. Making them consistently sized means they cook equally.
- Heat some olive oil over a medium high heat in a pan and very carefully add your freshly formed burgers to the pan. Cook on both sides until the inside of the burger is fully cooked.